IT Survey Insights on Networking Applications Across Cloud and IoT
Futuriom in conjunction with NetFoundry conducted an official survey 200 enterprise IT managers with roles in application development, networking, security, and DevOps to determine how networking challenges are affecting the adoption of modern applications across Cloud and IoT.
Read this survey to get the facts on:
• How VPNs are failing cloud and IoT networking
• What security features are essential for application networking
• Why Applications Specific Networks (ASNs) are emerging as a viable solution to networking cloud applications
• Why hardware root of trust and Zero Trust security architectures are becoming increasingly important
• How SD-WAN isn't making the cut for all application networking